Mediobanca says begins arbitrage between Carige shares, cash call rights
MILAN, June 18
MILAN, June 18 (Reuters) - Italian investment bank Mediobanca said on Wednesday it had begun to arbitrage between ordinary Banca Carige shares and option rights related to the lender's capital increase.
Mediobanca said the activity could impact up to a maximum of 151 million Banca Carige shares.
(Reporting by Agnieszka Flak; editing by Maria Pia Quaglia)
- Gaza bloodshed deepens, airlines shun Israel |
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory