U.S. Senate panel advances bill to force Keystone pipeline approval
WASHINGTON, June 18
WASHINGTON, June 18 (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate Energy Committee on Wednesday voted 12-10 to advance a bill that would force approval of TransCanada's proposed Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada to the U.S. Gulf Coast.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |