Coach says to close 70 underperforming stores
June 19 (Reuters) - Upscale retailer Coach Inc said it would close 70 underperforming stores and that it expected revenue to fall in low double digits in percentage terms for the year ending June 2015.
The clothes, shoes and handbags retailer also said in an investor day presentation that it would "de-emphasize" discounting. (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report