Circle Oil has found gas in Morocco's Sebou
RABAT, June 19
RABAT, June 19 (Reuters) - Circle Oil has found natural gas in three levels in the Sebou onshore permit, Morocco's Office of Hydrocarbons and Mining said on Thursday.
Earlier this year Longreach said it had found encouraging signs in the Kamar-1 gas-well, located at Sidi Moktar, near the southern city of Essaouira.
(Reporting By Aziz El Yaakoubi; editing by Jason Neely)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand