Circle Oil has found gas in Morocco's Sebou
RABAT, June 19
RABAT, June 19 (Reuters) - Circle Oil has found natural gas in three levels in the Sebou onshore permit, Morocco's Office of Hydrocarbons and Mining said on Thursday.
Earlier this year Longreach said it had found encouraging signs in the Kamar-1 gas-well, located at Sidi Moktar, near the southern city of Essaouira.
(Reporting By Aziz El Yaakoubi; editing by Jason Neely)
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California