Samsung Life Foundation to sell $500 million of shares in insurer -source
HONG KONG, June 19
HONG KONG, June 19 (Reuters) - Samsung Life Public Welfare Foundation will sell around $500 million of shares in Samsung Life Insurance, a source with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Thursday.
The Foundation will offer 5 million shares in Samsung Life, representing 2.5 percent of the total shares outstanding, at 99,275 to 101,365 won per share, the source said.
The Foundation and Samsung Life Insurance could not immediately be reached for comment.
(Reporting by Lawrence White; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand