THAILAND PRESS-Realty market to recover in H2, says researcher - The Nation
The residential, office and retail property markets in Bangkok and the provinces are expected to recover in the second half of the year, with confidence now returning following the coup on May 22, according to research by property agency Colliers International (Thailand).
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped