THAILAND PRESS-Realty market to recover in H2, says researcher - The Nation
The residential, office and retail property markets in Bangkok and the provinces are expected to recover in the second half of the year, with confidence now returning following the coup on May 22, according to research by property agency Colliers International (Thailand).
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role