Timken raises full-year earnings forecast
(Reuters) - Ball bearings maker Timken Co raised its full-year earnings forecast due to increased demand for its products.
The company said it expects full-year earnings from continuing operations of $2.40-$2.60 per share, above its previous estimate of $2.20-$2.50.
Timken also authorized an additional 10 million share buyback program.
(Reporting By Abinaya Vijayaraghavan; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |