Montebourg to give French view on Alstom bids at 1500 GMT
PARIS, June 20
PARIS, June 20 (Reuters) - Economy Minister Montebourg will make his country's position known on rival proposals for trains and turbines-maker Alstom at a news conference at 5:00 pm local time (1500 GMT) on Friday, an official in President Francois Hollande's office said.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM