Nucor sees earnings at low end of last forecast
June 20 (Reuters) - Steelmaker Nucor Corp forecast a rise in second-quarter earnings on Friday, but said results would likely come in at the low end of its previous outlook after an outage at a new facility in Louisiana.
Nucor forecast earnings between 35 cents and 40 cents a share, up from 27 cents a share a year earlier. (Reporting by Allison Martell; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped