Publicis to focus on digital deals post Omnicom collapse
LONDON, June 20
LONDON, June 20 (Reuters) - Publicis Chief Executive Maurice Levy said he would shift the French advertising group more quickly and deeply into digital following the collapse of the merger with Omnicom.
"I am 100 percent focused on the future, I am not very much interested in the past, it is the end of the story," he said of his failure to create the world's biggest ad group. "I am focusing on how we are going to sharpen our strategy."
He said that Publicis as an independent company would look at the possibility of leveraging the group's balance sheet, which could result in more rises to the dividend.
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro