Food retailer Smart & Final Stores files for IPO of up to $100 mln
June 20 (Reuters) - Food retailer Smart & Final Stores Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Friday to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The California-based company listed Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley as lead underwriters to the IPO. (bit.ly/1ytk279) (Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts