White House condemns sentencing of Al Jazeera journalists in Egypt
WASHINGTON, June 23
WASHINGTON, June 23 (Reuters) - The White House on Monday condemned the sentencing in Egypt of three Al Jazeera journalists to seven years in jail for aiding a "terrorist" organization.
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse