Ithaca Energy to buy interests in three UK oil fields for $170 mln
June 23 (Reuters) - Ithaca Energy Inc said it entered into an agreement with Sumitomo Corp to buy interests in three UK oil fields for $170 million.
The North Sea oil and gas operator said incremental 2014 pro-forma production from the field interests was estimated to be about 2,500 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
(Reporting by Karen Rebelo in Bangalore; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident