BRIEF-Naspers full-year consolidated revenue up 26 pct
June 23 (Reuters) - Naspers Ltd
* Consolidated revenues grew 26% to r62,7bn, boosted largely by growth in our internet businesses.
* As previously cautioned, this expansionary spend had effect of limiting core earnings to r8,6bn, approximately same as last year.
* Annual gross dividend be increased by 10% to 425c (previously 385c) per listed n ordinary share, and 85c (previously 77c) per unlisted a ordinary share
* Fy core headline earnings r21,81 per n ordinary share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |