BRIEF-Naspers full-year consolidated revenue up 26 pct
June 23 (Reuters) - Naspers Ltd
* Consolidated revenues grew 26% to r62,7bn, boosted largely by growth in our internet businesses.
* As previously cautioned, this expansionary spend had effect of limiting core earnings to r8,6bn, approximately same as last year.
* Annual gross dividend be increased by 10% to 425c (previously 385c) per listed n ordinary share, and 85c (previously 77c) per unlisted a ordinary share
* Fy core headline earnings r21,81 per n ordinary share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian parliament gunman acted alone: police |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement