Telekom Austria to announce convergence step
VIENNA, June 23
VIENNA, June 23 (Reuters) - Telekom Austria said it would announce on Monday a further step in its strategy of converging fixed-line and mobile communications, which it has mainly pursued via acquisitions.
The company, which is being taken over by Carlos Slim's America Movil, said there would be a news conference with its chief executive at 1200 GMT.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet