THAILAND PRESS-Consumer confidence boosts banking sector's hopes - The Nation
A month after the coup, the banking sector is seeing a recovery in consumer confidence and welcome signs of a rise in loan demand among SME clients.
Corporate clients, meanwhile, have been reviewing their investment plans after having dropped their previous ideas during the political turmoil. However, the actual injection of capital in this segment might take time, according to several bankers.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba shares surge 46 percent in their debut |