Honda, Mazda expand recalls over Takata airbag problem
TOKYO (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co and Mazda Motor Corp said they are expanding last year's massive recalls involving potentially explosive air bags supplied by Takata Corp, after a similar move by Toyota Motor Corp this month.
Honda is recalling about 2.03 million vehicles globally, in addition to the 1.135 million it had called back in April 2013, the Japanese carmaker said on Monday.
Mazda said it is recalling 159,807 vehicles worldwide.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian parliament gunman acted alone: police |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement