Reinsurer Validus Holdings to buy Western World Insurance for $690 mln
June 23 (Reuters) - Reinsurer Validus Holdings Ltd said it would buy specialty insurer Western World Insurance Group Inc for about $690 million in cash.
The deal is expected to close in or about the end of the third quarter of 2014, Validus said in a statement. (Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Alice, steampunk and a false name: enigma of an American jailed in North Korea
- North Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'