Reinsurer Validus Holdings to buy Western World Insurance for $690 mln
June 23 (Reuters) - Reinsurer Validus Holdings Ltd said it would buy specialty insurer Western World Insurance Group Inc for about $690 million in cash.
The deal is expected to close in or about the end of the third quarter of 2014, Validus said in a statement. (Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows