Endo to buy DAVA Pharma for $575 million
June 24 (Reuters) - Drugmaker Endo International Plc said it would buy privately owned DAVA Pharmaceuticals Inc for $575 million in cash.
The deal, expected to add to Endo's 2014 adjusted earnings per share, has an additional cash consideration of up to $25 million, on achieving certain sales milestones. (Reporting by Shailesh Kuber; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols