Opera acquires mobile video ad platform AdColony, ups guidance
OSLO, June 24
OSLO, June 24 (Reuters) - Norwegian technology firm Opera Software ASA has agreed to acquire U.S based AdColony, a mobile video advertising platform, it said on Tuesday and raised its earnings guidance for 2014.
Opera said it would pay $75 million in cash plus potential earn-out payments of up to $275 million.
The firm also raised its 2014 full year revenue guidance range to $435-$460 million from $390-410 million reported in the first quarter.
The transaction is expected to be closed by Aug. 15.
(Reporting by Nerijus Adomaitis)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |