Townsquare Media files for IPO of up to $143.8 mln
June 24 (Reuters) - Radio station operator Townsquare Media LLC filed with U.S. regulators on Tuesday to raise up to about $143.8 million in an initial public offering.
The Greenwich, Connecticut-based company listed Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Jefferies and RBC Capital Markets as lead underwriters to the IPO. (bit.ly/1pgEsyE) (Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |