Ebay hires ex-IBM exec to head enterprise division
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Ebay Inc has hired 15-year IBM Corp veteran Craig Hayman to steer its enterprise business, which helps clients with shipping, marketing and customer management.
The Internet retailer said on Tuesday that Hayman, who at IBM helped develop cloud software and spearhead acquisitions of more than a dozen companies, will report to eBay CEO John Donahoe.
"Technology continues to have a significant impact on the overall commerce landscape. Craig's experience will enhance our ability to serve retailers and brands in this online to offline world," Donahoe said in a statement.
(Reporting by San Francisco newsroom; Editing by Sofina Mirza-Reid)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on