Vivendi aims to keep current credit rating
PARIS, June 24
PARIS, June 24 (Reuters) - Vivendi Chief Financial Officer Herve Philippe said on Tuesday that the group aims to keep its current credit rating.
Vivendi has a BBB rating from Fitch and Standard & Poor's, and a Baa2 from Moody's.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials