Laboratory supplies provider VWR Corp files for IPO of up to $100 mln
June 24 (Reuters) - VWR Corp, a provider of laboratory supplies and services, filed with U.S. regulators on Tuesday to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering.
The Radnor, Pennsylvania-based company listed Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan as the lead underwriters to the IPO. (bit.ly/1qHBBy8) (Reporting by Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist