Laboratory supplies provider VWR Corp files for IPO of up to $100 mln
June 24 (Reuters) - VWR Corp, a provider of laboratory supplies and services, filed with U.S. regulators on Tuesday to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering.
The Radnor, Pennsylvania-based company listed Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan as the lead underwriters to the IPO. (bit.ly/1qHBBy8) (Reporting by Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |