Developer China Vanke says in talks to attract strategic investors
June 25 (Reuters) - China Vanke Co Ltd , the country's largest residential property developer, said on Wednesday it was in talks with global investors, including funds and real estate peers, to sell a strategic stake.
The stake sale could be through the issue of new shares, or via the purchase of shares from the secondary market.
Chariman Wang Shi, speaking at a ceremony to mark the conversion of the company's B-shares in Shenzhen into H-shares , added that it is necessary for the mainland property market to correct now.
(Reporting By Clare Jim; Writing by Anne Marie Roantree; Editing by Michael Perry)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |