Developer China Vanke says in talks to attract strategic investors
June 25 (Reuters) - China Vanke Co Ltd , the country's largest residential property developer, said on Wednesday it was in talks with global investors, including funds and real estate peers, to sell a strategic stake.
The stake sale could be through the issue of new shares, or via the purchase of shares from the secondary market.
Chariman Wang Shi, speaking at a ceremony to mark the conversion of the company's B-shares in Shenzhen into H-shares , added that it is necessary for the mainland property market to correct now.
(Reporting By Clare Jim; Writing by Anne Marie Roantree; Editing by Michael Perry)
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work