MOVES- Aberdeen Asset Management names CEO for Thailand business
June 25 (Reuters) - Aberdeen Asset Management Plc said it appointed Korawut Leenabanchong chief executive officer for its Thailand operations.
Leenabanchong, who joins on July 1, was previously chief investment officer of UOB Asset Management in Thailand.
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home