Hanesbrands to buy France's DBApparel
June 25 (Reuters) - Underwear maker Hanesbrands Inc said it will buy Paris-based DBApparel from Sun Capital Partners Inc in a deal valuing the company at 400 million euros ($545 million) on an enterprise basis.
The cash deal values DBApparel at about 7.5 times EBITDA, Hanesbrands said. ($1 = 0.7345 Euros) (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war