Nabors combines oil well maintenance unit with C&J Energy for $2.86 bln
June 25 (Reuters) - Oilfield services provider Nabors Industries Ltd will merge its well maintenance business with C&J Energy Services Inc and receive $2.86 billion in cash and stock.
After the deal, Nabors will own about 53 percent of the combined company, which will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange as C&J Energy Services Ltd, the companies said in separate statements.
Nabors will get about $937 million in cash and some 62.5 million shares of the combined company, which will be managed by the current C&J Energy management team. (Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’