Premier Oil promotes FD Tony Durrant to CEO role
LONDON, June 25
LONDON, June 25 (Reuters) - Premier Oil, the North Sea and South East Asian-focused oil and gas explorer, has promoted finance director Tony Durrant to the chief executive role with immediate effect, the firm said on Wednesday.
Durrant succeeds Simon Lockett as CEO, who announced his departure in Febuary after a string of downgrades to production guidance.
Durrant joined Premier in June 2005 and has served as finance director since then.
Prior to joining Premier, he worked at Lehman Brothers, latterly as managing director and head of the European Natural Resources Group.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |