Airbus to sell Cimpa engineering unit - paper
PARIS (Reuters) - Airbus, Europe's largest aerospace group, plans to sell its engineering unit Cimpa, French financial daily Les Echos said on Wednesday.
The paper said Cimpa, which employs 940 staff and had 2012 sales of 100 million euros ($136 million), was no longer a strategic asset for the group.
Airbus was not immediately available for comment.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling