White House: Obama calls Italy's Renzi to discuss Ukraine
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama called Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi on Wednesday to discuss the situation in Ukraine, the White House said.
The United States and the European Union are mulling further sanctions against Russia for its intervention in Ukraine.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling