U.S. top court rules against TV startup Aereo
WASHINGTON, June 25
WASHINGTON, June 25 (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday ruled TV startup Aereo Inc violates copyright law by using tiny antennas to provide subscribers with broadcast network content via the Internet.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program