MOVES-Aviva names Chris Wei CEO of global life insurance
June 26 (Reuters) - British insurer Aviva named Chris Wei as chief executive of global life insurance and chairman of its Asia region.
Wei was previously chief executive of Asian life insurer Great Eastern Holdings Ltd.
His priority will be to ensure continued growth of the company's UK life insurance business, a significant contributor to the group's profitability, Aviva said.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies