MOVES-Aviva names Chris Wei CEO of global life insurance
June 26 (Reuters) - British insurer Aviva named Chris Wei as chief executive of global life insurance and chairman of its Asia region.
Wei was previously chief executive of Asian life insurer Great Eastern Holdings Ltd.
His priority will be to ensure continued growth of the company's UK life insurance business, a significant contributor to the group's profitability, Aviva said.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |