Alcoa to buy aerospace company Firth Rixson
June 26 (Reuters) - Alcoa Inc has agreed to acquire aircraft parts maker Firth Rixson from private equity firm Oak Hill Capital Partners for $2.85 billion in cash and stock, the company said on Thursday.
The deal will grow Alcoa's aerospace segment, and boost the aluminum giant's production of nickel and titanium goods. (Reporting by Allison Martell)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling