Alcoa to buy aerospace company Firth Rixson
June 26 (Reuters) - Alcoa Inc has agreed to acquire aircraft parts maker Firth Rixson from private equity firm Oak Hill Capital Partners for $2.85 billion in cash and stock, the company said on Thursday.
The deal will grow Alcoa's aerospace segment, and boost the aluminum giant's production of nickel and titanium goods. (Reporting by Allison Martell)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Defeated nationalist leader says Scots 'tricked' out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |