GM's Barra: more recalls possible, done firing workers over faulty switch -NBC
WASHINGTON, June 26
WASHINGTON, June 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Chief Executive Mary Barra said on Thursday more recalls are possible as the No. 1 U.S. automaker continues to look at data and take action if necessary.
Asked if GM had fired everyone it was going to fire in connection to the recall for older model Chevrolet Cobalt and other GM small cars with faulty ignition switches, Barra said, "Yes, I believe we have."
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks