Wood Group sees full-year EBITA ahead of last year
June 26 (Reuters) - British energy services company John Wood Group Plc said it continued to anticipate full-year earnings before interest, taxation and amortisation (EBITA) to be in line with its expectations and above that of 2013.
Wood Group said its year-to-date performance in its core production services division was ahead of expectations. (Reporting by Karen Rebelo in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits Missouri town for meetings on fatal shooting