Kazakhstan sends RFP for new Eurobond
LONDON, June 26 (IFR) - Kazakhstan has sent another request for proposals for a potential Eurobond after an outstanding mandate has expired, according to bankers.
The sovereign, rated Baa2 by Moody's and BBB+ by both Fitch and Standard & Poor's, hired Citigroup, HSBC and JP Morgan for an international bond last year but the transaction never materialised.
The timing of any deal is unclear. (Reporting by Sudip Roy; editing by Julian Baker)
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; U.S. expected to follow
- Obama wrote Putin about violation of nuclear treaty -White House