BRIEF-Liberty Living says not to proceed with IPO at this time
June 26 (Reuters) - Liberty Living Plc IPO-LLP.L
* Brandeaux student accommodation fund (sterling) limited ( "fund") has decided not to proceed with an initial public offering of liberty living plc ( "company") at this time.
* This decision has been reached due to adverse public market conditions and despite a positive response to company and its underlying portfolio from prospective investors.
* Fund will continue to consider all options for creating liquidity for its shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ))
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food