BRIEF-Liberty Living says not to proceed with IPO at this time
June 26 (Reuters) - Liberty Living Plc IPO-LLP.L
* Brandeaux student accommodation fund (sterling) limited ( "fund") has decided not to proceed with an initial public offering of liberty living plc ( "company") at this time.
* This decision has been reached due to adverse public market conditions and despite a positive response to company and its underlying portfolio from prospective investors.
* Fund will continue to consider all options for creating liquidity for its shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ))
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade