Natixis sells 5.4 pct Lazard stake for $356 mln
PARIS, June 26
PARIS, June 26 (Reuters) - French bank Natixis said it sold its entire 5.4 percent stake in investment bank and asset manager Lazard Ltd on Thursday for $356 million as part of its 2014-17 strategic plan.
Natixis said it would pursue a long-term relationship with Lazard regarding "French equity capital markets activities" and continue their cooperation agreement after the disposal.
Natixis added in a statement that its chief executive, Laurent Mignon, would remain on the Lazard board as an independent director.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by Israeli shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus