Petrofac, First Reserve to create energy investment venture
June 26 (Reuters) - Petrofac Ltd, Britain's largest oil services company, has teamed up with First Reserve, a private equity infrastructure investment firm, to create a $1.25 billion investment venture.
Petrofac said the new venture, PetroFirst Infrastructure Partners, will buy some assets from Petrofac's IES division, as well as invest in new projects that utilise Petrofac's development capability. (bit.ly/1nGR0d4) (Reporting by Karen Rebelo in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?