Petrofac, First Reserve to create energy investment venture
June 26 (Reuters) - Petrofac Ltd, Britain's largest oil services company, has teamed up with First Reserve, a private equity infrastructure investment firm, to create a $1.25 billion investment venture.
Petrofac said the new venture, PetroFirst Infrastructure Partners, will buy some assets from Petrofac's IES division, as well as invest in new projects that utilise Petrofac's development capability. (bit.ly/1nGR0d4) (Reporting by Karen Rebelo in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Australia police kill 'terror suspect' after two officers stabbed
- Islamic State blows away Gulf qualms about joining U.S. military action