Gazprombank marketing five-year euro bond at 4.375% area
LONDON, June 26 (IFR) - Russia's Gazprombank has opened books on a benchmark-sized five-year euro-denominated bond at an initial yield of 4.375% area, according to a lead manager.
The deal will price later on Thursday.
Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, GPB-Financial Services and SG CIB are the lead managers on the transaction.
Gazprombank is rated Baa3 by Moody's and BBB- by both Standard & Poor's and Fitch. (Reporting by Sudip Roy; editing by Alex Chambers)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet