SINGAPORE PRESS-Hyflux teams up with Mexican bank for water projects -Business Times
Water treatment firm Hyflux Ltd has signed a memorandum of understanding with Banco Interacciones, Mexico's leading infrastructure bank, to collaborate on water projects in Mexico, the Business Times reported.
Projects could range between $10 million and $150 million in value.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Singapore Newsroom)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?