SINGAPORE PRESS-Singapore could have a fourth telecom services provider-Straits Times
Singapore could finally have a fourth full-fledged telecommunications company after more than a decade, the Straits Times reported.
Two-year-old local broadband services provider MyRepublic says it has fibre connections set up islandwide, and is prepared to begin providing mobile services.
Currently, there are three telecom providers in Singapore - Singapore Telecommunications Co, StarHub Ltd and M1 Ltd.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by the Singapore Bureau; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- U.S. to Assad: Beware of interfering with U.S. air power in Syria
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Iran supreme leader spurns U.S. overture to fight Islamic State |
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage