Bebe Stores to exit 2b bebe affordable apparel business
June 27 (Reuters) - Women's apparel retailer Bebe Stores Inc said it would exit its unprofitable "2b bebe" business, under which it sells affordable apparel and accessories, by July to focus on its core businesses and to cut costs.
The company said the exit would lead to annual pretax savings of about $9 million-$10 million beginning in fiscal 2015.
Bebe said it expected to incur $5 million-$6 million in restructuring charges related to its exit of the business. (Reporting by Soham Chatterjee in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |