Encana to sell Bighorn gas assets for C$2 billion
June 27 (Reuters) - Encana Corp, Canada's largest natural gas producer, said it would sell its Bighorn gas properties in Alberta to Apollo Global Management LLC for about C$2 billion ($1.9 billion).
The deal includes about 360,000 net acres comprising Encana's working interests in all pipelines and facilities as well as service arrangements. ($1 = 1.0688 Canadian Dollars) (Reporting By Narottam Medhora in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command