EURO DEBT SUPPLY-Germany, France, Spain to sell bonds next week
LONDON, June 27
LONDON, June 27 (Reuters) - Germany, France and Spain are set to issue government bonds next week.
* Germany plans to sell up to 4 billion euros of five-year bonds on Wednesday.
* France will sell 7.5-8.5 billion euros of 2024, 2027 and 2030 bonds on Thursday.
* Spain will sell a new 5-year bond, alongside a reissued 30-year bond, at the next scheduled auction on Thursday. (Reporting by Marius Zaharia; Editing by Emelia Sithole-Matarise)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand