Oracle Launches Oracle Business Process Management Suite 12c
Oracle Launches Oracle Business Process Management Suite 12c
New Release Helps Organizations Manage Business Processes With Flexibility to Meet Rapidly Changing Business Requirements
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Jun 27, 2014) - Oracle (
Business processes are at the core of what makes or breaks a business in today's digital age. Organizations with highly optimized, adaptive, repeatable, and measurable processes are more competitive in the marketplace. In addition, organizations that are able to capitalize on disruptive technologies such as mobile, social, big data, cloud, and the Internet of Things to transform their business and drive innovation will further differentiate themselves from their competition. The new release of Oracle Business Process Management Suite (Oracle BPM Suite) 12c not only helps businesses optimize and automate their business processes, but it enables them to establish deeper connections that will drive ongoing engagement. As a result, these organizations are able to embrace key tenets of digital business by designing processes that enable rich multichannel digital experiences for customers and employees, enabling expansion into new markets and revenue growth opportunities.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c, the industry's most social, unified, and complete BPM solution, helps organizations plan and manage their entire business architecture.
- With the new release, organizations are able to quickly adapt to rapidly changing business requirements, enhance time-to-value for new processes, and help their customers realize improvement and efficiency gains.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c includes improvements to the product's Business Activity Monitoring and Business Architecture Modeling features and enhanced support for Adaptive Case Management and Oracle Process Accelerators.
- With richer process analytics in Business Activity Monitoring, Oracle BPM Suite 12c delivers real-time results to enable users to make faster and more-informed business decisions and quickly adapt to changing trends, markets, and other forces.
- Updates to Business Architecture Modeling allow users to more easily adhere to corporate goals, meet objectives, and simulate a variety of process models to achieve superior results.
- Adaptive Case Management capabilities are now integrated more closely with Oracle WebCenter to handle critical business documents and files, help manage unstructured processes, and provide a richer experience to knowledge workers and consumers.
- In addition, updates to Oracle Process Accelerators help Oracle BPM Suite 12c customers get implementations up and running quickly, based on proven best practices.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c is part of Oracle Fusion Middleware, the leading business innovation platform for the enterprise and the cloud.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c is available on Oracle Technology Network (OTN) and scheduled for general availability in July, 2014.
- Register for the upcoming launch webcast "Introducing Oracle BPM Suite 12c".
Enhanced Business Process Management
Oracle BPM Suite 12c is designed to deliver faster time-to-value when implementing new business processes or enhancing existing ones for the enterprise and the cloud. Key features include:
- Business Activity Monitoring and Reporting: Oracle BPM Suite 12c's Business Activity Monitoring is tightly integrated with Oracle Business Intelligence tools and Oracle Coherence. Business Activity Monitoring delivers rich analytics tools, out-of-the-box process dashboards, out-of-the-box analysis tools, time-based analysis, trend analysis on KPIs, and more, in order to help organizations monitor real-time performance of processes, tasks, and people. With these enhancements, and the embedded complex query processor, organizations can react to KPI/SLA violations, identify emerging trends and risks, and intervene early to prevent issues.
- Business Architecture Modeling: With Oracle BPM Suite 12c, process modeling and simulation can begin at the strategic level. Using the Business Process Composer feature of Oracle BPM Suite, users can capture and catalogue their business processes from beginning to end, including strategic elements such as goals, objectives, and strategies, and link them to value chains and business processes that implement them. As a result, measurements such as KPIs can be rolled back up to the goals and objectives within the business architecture for faster reporting and adjusting, as well as maximized ROI on optimization.
- Adaptive Case Management: Oracle BPM Suite 12c integrates more closely with Oracle WebCenter to provide better, more flexible case management solutions, which typically involve the handling of critical business documents and files. As a result, Adaptive Case Management helps organizations manage unstructured processes and provides a richer experience to knowledge workers and consumers. Adaptive Case Management is also integrated with Oracle R Enterprise, and helps users make better-informed decisions to solve uncommon issues with high confidence.
- Oracle Process Accelerators: Oracle is continually evolving and updating its Oracle Process Accelerators, which are prebuilt, best-practice processes that help simplify and accelerate time-to-value for customers' BPM initiatives. Available for horizontal and vertical process applications, the process accelerator artifacts are easily configurable and reusable.
- "Business processes are integral to an organization's success or failure, and in today's rapidly changing enterprise environment, managers need process management tools that enable them to make quick, impactful changes," said Gangadhar Konduri, vice president, Product Management, Oracle. "With Oracle BPM Suite 12c, we are helping organizations plan and manage their entire business architecture through a flexible and secure solution that can deliver rapid time to value."
- Register for the upcoming launch webcast "Introducing Oracle BPM Suite 12c"
- Oracle Business Process Management Suite 12c
- Video: Introducing Oracle BPM 12c
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Join the Oracle Fusion Middleware communities on Facebook and Twitter
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The following is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle's products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle Corporation.