US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Tech leads Wall St higher but DuPont drags
NEW YORK, June 27
NEW YORK, June 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended higher on Friday, led by gains in technology shares, but DuPont's downbeat second-quarter and full year forecasts kept a lid on gains.
The Dow Jones industrial average rose 5.71 points or 0.03 percent, to end unofficially at 16,851.84. The S&P 500 gained 3.74 points or 0.19 percent, to finish unofficially at 1,960.96. The Nasdaq Composite advanced 18.88 points or 0.43 percent, to close unofficially at 4,397.93.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |